Wednesday, February 23, 2011

ALLELUIA !!!!!!!!!!! FOR VICTOR !!!!!!!!!!!...........

Victor has just called me, to say he will have someone here to drive me to Dr. Cookson's office in time for my 10:45 a.m., appointment this morning. Leave it to my number 1, "Wheel Man", for the past six years whenever I have been in need he has come through for me, even in a crunch. I reiterate my transportation needs for this Friday and next Monday. If anyone of you in my circle, are available to drive me to either of those appointments, let me know, as soon as you can...........With Appreciation For All The Prayers, Support, And Care, You Continue Showing For Me, Troy

No comments:

WELCOME TO MY BLOG

I AM GLAD YOU ARE HERE VISITING MY BLOG, "INSIGHTS INTO LIFE AND FAITH BY FATHER TROY DAVID POWERS"

ENJOY READING MY REFLECTIONS ON CURRENT AND HISTORICAL CIRCUMSTANCES FACING THE PEOPLE OF GOD IN THE WORLD.

TELL YOUR FAMILIES AND FRIENDS TO JOIN YOU HERE.

GRATEFULLY YOURS,

REVEREND FATHER TROY POWERS

Followers

Blog Archive