Monday, February 14, 2011

IT'S ALMOST 3 P.M. - AND NO WORD YET ABOUT BEING TRANSFERRED TO MERCY TODAY...........

It is 2:55 p.m., Monday, when my Discharge and Transfer from Sutter Roseville Rehabilitation, to a Mercy Rehab / Skilled Nursing facility, according to the Assistant Case Manager at 4 p.m., when she came to my room to see me, Tomorrow, with my possible Transfer to Bruceville Terrace, adjacent to Methodist, which is a part of the Catholic Healthcare West / Mercy Hospitals Family. I am not going to get too optimistic, under the Transfer is complete. Bruceville Terrace requires more paperwork from Sutter Rehab and the Doctors than the other locations do, making Transfers more complex. i was told here at Sutter Roseville Rehab, that I will know about going there tomorrow, either in the breakfast time, or just after lunch. Mercy General Rehab; Mercy San Juan Rehab; Mercy Folsom; or Bruceville Terrace; are all acceptable locations, as long as Rehabilitation and Skilled Nursing, are both available at the facility with a bed available for me. I am physically depleted by today's three PT seesions, two of which I set new highs for standing on my left foot, tall and erect,since my Right Foot Amputation; for 60 seconds, twice this morning and 90 seconds, this afternoon. I was sitting up for six straight hours, from 7 a.m., to 1 p.m., and am trying to add four more hours from 6 p.m., to 10 p.m., tonight. Blogging, E-Mailing, FaceBooking, and CNN; will assist me in doing it if I can. The severe soreness and pain levels, I awoke with this morning has toned down, thanks in part to my realization until after my physical therapies to take my doses of pain reliever, otherwise the therapy session counteracts the comfort and pain lessening of the meds. I waited an hour and a half longer than necrssary this afternoon, so that I could maximize my relief, and get completely comfortable, unobstructed and effectively, during the day and during the night..........Praying It Will Be A Pain Free, Peace Full, Night of Rest And Comfort, Fr. Troy

No comments:

WELCOME TO MY BLOG

I AM GLAD YOU ARE HERE VISITING MY BLOG, "INSIGHTS INTO LIFE AND FAITH BY FATHER TROY DAVID POWERS"

ENJOY READING MY REFLECTIONS ON CURRENT AND HISTORICAL CIRCUMSTANCES FACING THE PEOPLE OF GOD IN THE WORLD.

TELL YOUR FAMILIES AND FRIENDS TO JOIN YOU HERE.

GRATEFULLY YOURS,

REVEREND FATHER TROY POWERS

Followers

Blog Archive