Saturday, February 12, 2011

A RESTFUL, RELAXING, RE-GROUPING, CHILLAXING, SATURDAY DAY OFF..........

This restful, relaxing, Saturday has let me regroup from the pain and the soreness of the past two days, and my Day Nurse, Melody, has been on top of giving me all my meds, especially my pain reliever in a timely fashion. My lower back and right leg pain, has remained minimal and tolerable, all day; allowing me to sit up for 5 hours from breakfast unti after lunch. I then got up again to take my scheduled bath, at 2:30 p.m., and returned to bed from 3-6 p.m., and had a delightful visit from Joe Gibson, from 3:30 - 4:45 p.m. Karin and Roger Geach, were here from 12 Noon - 1 p.m., bring me a few more clothes, and taking my laundry home to do it; and plan to return it to me after my transfer. A phone conversation with Fr. Steve Avella, and a call from Victor Herrera, and after dinner while sitting up again until 9 p.m., a well rounded, forty five minute plus, telephone conversation with my Phi Pi 3, Fraternity Brother Jon Salinger, and a call from Fr. Tony Traynor, completed my external communications today. I have just taken my evening pain reliever to stay in the comfort zone, which is at a 3 - 4, on the scale of 10. Another dose at about 11:30 p.m. - 12 Midnight, should keep me comfortable until at least 4:30 a.m. I am watching Piers Morgan, while sitting up for a few hours before going to bed until morning. All in all, it has been an enjoyable and more normal day...........With Gratitude As I Do My Best To Be Patient Waiting On My Transfer To Mercy, Fr. Troy

No comments:

WELCOME TO MY BLOG

I AM GLAD YOU ARE HERE VISITING MY BLOG, "INSIGHTS INTO LIFE AND FAITH BY FATHER TROY DAVID POWERS"

ENJOY READING MY REFLECTIONS ON CURRENT AND HISTORICAL CIRCUMSTANCES FACING THE PEOPLE OF GOD IN THE WORLD.

TELL YOUR FAMILIES AND FRIENDS TO JOIN YOU HERE.

GRATEFULLY YOURS,

REVEREND FATHER TROY POWERS

Followers

Blog Archive