Saturday, February 12, 2011

MY SECOND SATURDAY DAY OFF AS I AWAIT MY DISCHARGE AND TRANSFER...........

At 6:30 a.m., the new doctor, who is covering for his colleague, who went home to India, for a month came into my room to introduce himself and informed me I have the day off today. There is a possible chance I will be transferred to a Mercy facility today, or tomorrow, but more likely it will happen on Monday. Meanwhile, I will do my best to sit up in my wheelchair as long as I can, throughout the day, as Dr. LaBlue, (sp.) said sitting up in the wheelchair will up my strength, while large periods of time in bed is weakening. Fortuback and right leg nately, my soreness is much lesser than it has been, but my current lower back, and right leg pain present,is a 7, on a scale of 10. So I have told my Day Nurse, I will take my pain reliever right after breakfast, my last dose being at 3 a.m. I also will need to find someone to help me do my laundry today, as I have no clean clothes left as of now. I am hoping for a visitors today to pass the day with and await the calls to come also.....I have just taken my morning meds, including my pain reliever and insulin. My back pain is already an 8, out of a scale of 10, after being up ninety minutes, but my soreness has lessened over what is was in recent days. It is still slowing my movements on the transfer board, making me be more persistent. Besides blogging, e-mailing, and Facebooking, I am also watching CNN...........That's My Update Up To The Moment, Fr. Troy

No comments:

WELCOME TO MY BLOG

I AM GLAD YOU ARE HERE VISITING MY BLOG, "INSIGHTS INTO LIFE AND FAITH BY FATHER TROY DAVID POWERS"

ENJOY READING MY REFLECTIONS ON CURRENT AND HISTORICAL CIRCUMSTANCES FACING THE PEOPLE OF GOD IN THE WORLD.

TELL YOUR FAMILIES AND FRIENDS TO JOIN YOU HERE.

GRATEFULLY YOURS,

REVEREND FATHER TROY POWERS

Followers

Blog Archive