Wednesday, February 16, 2011

USUAL PAIN THE DAY AFTER DR. BHAT'S CHANGE IN MY ANTIBIOTIC TREATMENT...........

On this Wednesday mornling as I am set to be Transferred to Mercy's Brucevikle Terrace near Methodust Hospital, in South Sacramento, I woke up just before 5 a.m., and am watching Dan Elliott, on News 10, while blogging, contending with the lower right back, right arm, and right leg pain, that has been customary for most of the past three and a half weeks, since my amputation. The extraordinary pain and soreness that was caused by the volume of antibiotics and rehab therapies I am undergoing; and the muscle breakdown the one malfunctioning antibiotic led to, Drs. Bhat and LaBlue responded to by changing out with a saline flushing and the replacement antibiotic, seems to be working successfully. I will know just after breakfast, if I am considered stable enough for transfer to Mercy's Bruceville Terrace / Methodist Hospital Rehab / Skilled Nursing Facility in South Sacramento, near Elk Grove. My pain and soreness is much less and more like, it has beem since my hospitalization, surgery, and rehabilitation, began nearly five weeks ago. It has also improved from Monday and Tuesday; and Wednesday through Friday, of last week. I am finishing this blog column and watching the start of the Today Show, as my official day begins. No schedule for therapy has been posted in my room today, so I suppose that means I will be transferred this morning as planned. I will post my move as soon as it is confirmed - here on my Blog, and on my Facebook page...........More To Come Very Soon - Prayerfully In Jesus The Christ, Fr. Troy

No comments:

WELCOME TO MY BLOG

I AM GLAD YOU ARE HERE VISITING MY BLOG, "INSIGHTS INTO LIFE AND FAITH BY FATHER TROY DAVID POWERS"

ENJOY READING MY REFLECTIONS ON CURRENT AND HISTORICAL CIRCUMSTANCES FACING THE PEOPLE OF GOD IN THE WORLD.

TELL YOUR FAMILIES AND FRIENDS TO JOIN YOU HERE.

GRATEFULLY YOURS,

REVEREND FATHER TROY POWERS

Followers

Blog Archive