Wednesday, February 9, 2011

COUNTDOWN TO REHAB DISCHARGE AND TRANSFER TOMORROW HOPEFULLY...........

Wednesday evening has arrived, the eve of my Acute Rehabilitation at Sutter, ending - I am awaiting a call tomoitrrow fron Mercy, about bed availability at one of their facilities. Hopefully, that will happen Thursday. If I am not yet ready, due to my current, continuing, nursing and rehab needs, to return to OLOL rectory, then Mercy Rehab / Skilled Nursing care will be a fantastic place to be andto continue my progress rehabilitating with. My dear, thirty three year friend, from our CSU-Sacramento days together, Teri Tenenbaum Currier came to visit me this afternoon,waiting in my room for me to return from the gym, at the end of my last therapy session, and we had tremendous 75 minute plus reunion, having not seen each other in several years. My very good friend, Joe McNamara, called at about the same time, and I hope we re-connect in the next day or two. Scott Vogelsang is coming to see me tonight. He is a Lambda Chi Alpha Fraternity brother. I will likely be dreaming about my transfer to Mercy Rehab, in a few hours. The chief doctor tonight before dinner tonight, that muscle pain I have been enduring these past weeks is caused by the antibiotics I am taking multiple times by I.V. infusion everyday. Going to watch some of CNN's Egptian Uprising coverage before Scott, oh here he is now arrives...........Fr. Troy

No comments:

WELCOME TO MY BLOG

I AM GLAD YOU ARE HERE VISITING MY BLOG, "INSIGHTS INTO LIFE AND FAITH BY FATHER TROY DAVID POWERS"

ENJOY READING MY REFLECTIONS ON CURRENT AND HISTORICAL CIRCUMSTANCES FACING THE PEOPLE OF GOD IN THE WORLD.

TELL YOUR FAMILIES AND FRIENDS TO JOIN YOU HERE.

GRATEFULLY YOURS,

REVEREND FATHER TROY POWERS

Followers

Blog Archive