Sunday, February 13, 2011

A FULLER - THAN HAS BEEN, LUNCH MEAL...........

Sunday lunch included both soup, crackers, and salad, a breast of lemon chicken with zucchini, canned cling peaches, and a raspberry ice Crystal Light water. The only downside being that the two patients sitting near me received large French dip sandwiches, and oh what I would give for more beef than I have been allowed for the past two and a half to four weeks, in Sutter Roseville Hospital and Rehabilitation Institute. I have one more PT session at 1:30 p.m., and then will be free for the rest of the day. Hooray !!!!! Please God, visitors and phone calls, will come, to pass it pleasantly.....The Grammy Awards are being broadcast tonight on CBS, so it should be an entertainingly enjoyable evening, in prime time. Every call, every visit, is helping to keep my spirits lifted and a positive and productive focus maintained, as the next physical challenge to be met, in my lifelong disability journey. When my physical therapist arrives in a few moments, I have another wheelchair to change into, as the broken right leg rest and the faulty, even when set brakes, are being a real problem on my current wheelchair...........Onwards, Fr. Troy

5:20 P.M. Frank McNamara, and Joe Gibson, made check in phome calls to chat and catch up this afternoon, my only phone calls today. For the second Sunday in a row, I have had No visitors as of now.

No comments:

WELCOME TO MY BLOG

I AM GLAD YOU ARE HERE VISITING MY BLOG, "INSIGHTS INTO LIFE AND FAITH BY FATHER TROY DAVID POWERS"

ENJOY READING MY REFLECTIONS ON CURRENT AND HISTORICAL CIRCUMSTANCES FACING THE PEOPLE OF GOD IN THE WORLD.

TELL YOUR FAMILIES AND FRIENDS TO JOIN YOU HERE.

GRATEFULLY YOURS,

REVEREND FATHER TROY POWERS

Followers

Blog Archive