Saturday, April 9, 2011

THREE WEEKS BACK IN THE RECTORY AND THE LOWEST KEY DAY SINCE...........

This was an unusual Saturday at home in the rectory, as for the first time in three weeks back, I had no public appearances on my schedule today.  Other than seeing Fr. Pius this morning and tonight, my only interaction today was with my overnight caregiver, Andrew - a parishioner, who arrived 45 minutes ago.  After three weeks of being back in the saddle liturgically, sacramentally, administratively, a true day off, has been different, but welcome.  Sunday Masses and finalizing preparations for the Easter mailing, will cause me to pick up my pace again.  It is now after an octave gone, I miss Oliver and our daily travels outside the rectory, as not being independently mobile transportionally, is something under circumstances as they exist, I miss most.  That's all for today, a low key, uneventful day, in my convalescence...........Fr.  Troy

No comments:

WELCOME TO MY BLOG

I AM GLAD YOU ARE HERE VISITING MY BLOG, "INSIGHTS INTO LIFE AND FAITH BY FATHER TROY DAVID POWERS"

ENJOY READING MY REFLECTIONS ON CURRENT AND HISTORICAL CIRCUMSTANCES FACING THE PEOPLE OF GOD IN THE WORLD.

TELL YOUR FAMILIES AND FRIENDS TO JOIN YOU HERE.

GRATEFULLY YOURS,

REVEREND FATHER TROY POWERS

Followers

Blog Archive