Thursday, April 7, 2011

IN GOD I TRUST.....LET ME TRY THIS AGAIN...........

Tonight is St. Philomene's Parish Peanace Dinner and Communal Service with Individual Confessions, to which Fr. Eduino Silveira, has invited me and I have agreed to assist at.  Learning from last night's failed attempt to go to OLA in Carmichael, I have changed taxi companies.  There is a taxi service right here in the 95838 zip code, that I have notified; who are scheduled to drive me to El Camino Avenue and Bell Street, at 4:30 pm.  I will call them a half hour earlier to be certain of a successful, on time, arrival.  It will be a regular taxi cab car, but I have been assured of assistance pivoting in and out of the front seat.  It has been a busy enough day sorting out Baptismal Requests, Funeral Arrangements, the Palm Sunday Parish Bulletin, and pondering the Easter Message to be sent with the Easter schedules mailing, which is due out next week.  Time now to get myself ready for my departure to St. Philomene's within the hour...........Peace + Prayers In A Penitential Spirit,   Fr.  Troy

No comments:

WELCOME TO MY BLOG

I AM GLAD YOU ARE HERE VISITING MY BLOG, "INSIGHTS INTO LIFE AND FAITH BY FATHER TROY DAVID POWERS"

ENJOY READING MY REFLECTIONS ON CURRENT AND HISTORICAL CIRCUMSTANCES FACING THE PEOPLE OF GOD IN THE WORLD.

TELL YOUR FAMILIES AND FRIENDS TO JOIN YOU HERE.

GRATEFULLY YOURS,

REVEREND FATHER TROY POWERS

Followers

Blog Archive