Tuesday, April 19, 2011

25 YEARS SINCE MY DIACONATE ORDINATION.....2 YEARS OF BLOGGING, "INSIGHTS INTO LIFE AND FAITH BY FATHER TROY DAVID POWERS"...........

The Communal Anointing of the Sick Mass @ OLOL Parish in Del Pao Heights / Rio Linda / Elverta / Robla / in Sacramento completed, on this quarter of a century day since my Transitional Diaconate Diaconate Ordination; today is also the second anniversary of the inception of my Blog on Google.  Two years blogging, I have written 761 blog columns, in 731 days..........I am thoroughly enjoying the opportunity this blog gives me to share my thoughts, reflections, analysis, commentary. et al about matters of Faith and Life from a personal, priestly, pastoral, social, spiritual, political, historical, and contemporary, perspective.  In addition to concelebrating and presiding at the Communal Anointing of the Sick Mass this morning, I also visited the Feeding The Hungry Ministry, in the Parish Hall and found almost all the bags of groceries were given away, as families in the 95838; 95626; and 95673; prepare to feed themselves in their need during this Holy Week and Easter Triduum.  Having had Esperanza's excellent eclectric, Asian-Mexican style Monday dinner become Tuesday lunch, it is time for my afternoon nap, before addressing some parish administration matters.  All in the Service and Ministry, that is, "Diakonia"...........Fr.  Troy

No comments:

WELCOME TO MY BLOG

I AM GLAD YOU ARE HERE VISITING MY BLOG, "INSIGHTS INTO LIFE AND FAITH BY FATHER TROY DAVID POWERS"

ENJOY READING MY REFLECTIONS ON CURRENT AND HISTORICAL CIRCUMSTANCES FACING THE PEOPLE OF GOD IN THE WORLD.

TELL YOUR FAMILIES AND FRIENDS TO JOIN YOU HERE.

GRATEFULLY YOURS,

REVEREND FATHER TROY POWERS

Followers

Blog Archive