Sunday, April 3, 2011

MY GREATEST POST AMPUTATION REHABILITATION CONVALESCENCE NEED REMAINS FINDING NINE MORE OVERNIGHT ADULT MALE CAREGIVERS..........

Standing ten hours away from the halfway point of my first month back in the OLOL Rectory, and meeting my Overnight Caregivers requirement - I still have nine nights of need to schedule an adult male 18 years old and above, to stay with me.  Two more of my current parishioners signed up for a night each after Sunday Masses; and to date three of my personal friends, have given me thirteen nights of their time.  I am renewing my request that previous parishioners I have served as a priest and Pastor, and my CSU-Sacramento Lambda Chi Alpha Fraternity brothers, who are alumni of the Phi Pi Zeta, follow through and sign up for one of the nine nights still requiring coverage.  Urgently, I need someone this Wed. Apr. 6, and Sat. Apr. 9.  Other overnights from 7 pm - 7 am, that are yet to be filled are : April 10, 11, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18 th.  The overnights during the past two weeks, have not required waking the caregiver during the night.  There is no need to lose your night's sleep.  A bed is available to you, and there is no heavy lifting, more a matter of monitoring and observing me until bedtime.  It is not easy for me to ask any of you to step up, and help me in this way, but it is necessary I do so.  "Many hands make little work", so if even a few more of you in my circle, would agree to give me a night, all nights will be sufficiently covered.  You can call or e-mail me to schedule yourselves for one of the remaining open nights.  Call  925-5313; or e-mail me, at  troypow@yahoo.com  May the Lord Bless You for Caring  about me and Choosing to Assist me in my Rehabiltative, Prosthetic Preparing, need..........."Brother" Father Troy David Powers  Phi Pi 2.

No comments:

WELCOME TO MY BLOG

I AM GLAD YOU ARE HERE VISITING MY BLOG, "INSIGHTS INTO LIFE AND FAITH BY FATHER TROY DAVID POWERS"

ENJOY READING MY REFLECTIONS ON CURRENT AND HISTORICAL CIRCUMSTANCES FACING THE PEOPLE OF GOD IN THE WORLD.

TELL YOUR FAMILIES AND FRIENDS TO JOIN YOU HERE.

GRATEFULLY YOURS,

REVEREND FATHER TROY POWERS

Followers

Blog Archive