Monday, April 11, 2011

MONDAY-ITIS ON THIS MONDAY, MONDAY...........

Parishioner Dave Quinn, who is the Parish Finance Council Chairman, was my overnight caregiver Sunday, and observed my standing exercise therapy session during which I stood for a grand total of fourteen minutes last night, and then he assisted me with the set-up of my weekly medications receptacles.  This morning he saw me over to the church for Mass and back to the rectory to get the week started; and then I rode with him to the Fed Ex Office store on Truxel Road across from Natomas Marketplace, for printing of the Parish Easter Mailing.  Then we dropped by the North Sacramento Funeral Home, regarding the Memorial Mass this Wednesday, for Glenn Eugene Bermudez.  Thank You Dave.  Discovering only yesterday, that during my absence when Ashes were ordered that Palms were not, I returned to the rectory in mid morning to place our belated order for next Sunday.  On my calendar tonight, poer Sister Felicity's request is a 7 pm meeting with Jennifer Mamola, to discuss liturgical music for the Easter Vigil Service.  While I was out this morning, Ted and Irene came by, and left a made with Splenda soda bread she baked, and some sugar free chocolate candies, including Easter treats.  Thank You Irene and Ted !!!!!!!!!!!  Time for lunch and a nap !!...........Fr.  Troy

No comments:

WELCOME TO MY BLOG

I AM GLAD YOU ARE HERE VISITING MY BLOG, "INSIGHTS INTO LIFE AND FAITH BY FATHER TROY DAVID POWERS"

ENJOY READING MY REFLECTIONS ON CURRENT AND HISTORICAL CIRCUMSTANCES FACING THE PEOPLE OF GOD IN THE WORLD.

TELL YOUR FAMILIES AND FRIENDS TO JOIN YOU HERE.

GRATEFULLY YOURS,

REVEREND FATHER TROY POWERS

Followers

Blog Archive