Friday, April 1, 2011

EUREKA !!!!!!!!!!! A FRIDAY NIGHT CAREGIVER STEPS UP TO STAY WITH ME...........

OLOL Parishioner Jack Pennington, called me in the rectory shortly after I posted my last blog column, in which I stated there was no one scheduled to be my overnight caregiver tonight,and volunteered to do so.  For the past five months Jack has been providing his services in stewardship to OLOL rectory and the parish office as our computer person.  Tonight he is here in the rectory with me.  He observed and assisted with my standing with the walker therapy exercises, saw that I took my night insulin doses and has put my laundry in the washer and dryer.  Thanks and Kudos for answering my required need, just as several other parishioners will be doing in the days of April.  Eleven nights remain on my overnight caregiver schedule to ber filled, beginning next Wednesday night April 6, at 7 pm.  Can you and will you possibly be one of the persons to help me cover one or more of those open nights ?  Love And Prayers,   Fr.  Troy 

No comments:

WELCOME TO MY BLOG

I AM GLAD YOU ARE HERE VISITING MY BLOG, "INSIGHTS INTO LIFE AND FAITH BY FATHER TROY DAVID POWERS"

ENJOY READING MY REFLECTIONS ON CURRENT AND HISTORICAL CIRCUMSTANCES FACING THE PEOPLE OF GOD IN THE WORLD.

TELL YOUR FAMILIES AND FRIENDS TO JOIN YOU HERE.

GRATEFULLY YOURS,

REVEREND FATHER TROY POWERS

Followers

Blog Archive