Thursday, April 28, 2011

BLOGGING, "BRITANNIA"; THOROUGHLY ADDRESSING EVERY ASPECT.....TO THE ROYAL WEDDING OF KATE AND WILLS...........#8

MSNBC presented a special Dateline edition on the Royal Wedding, contrasting 2011's Nuptials of Prince William and Catherine, to that of Wills' parents, Prince Charles and Lady Diana.  At this hour, I have changed channels to ABC News Nightline, and will go back to CNN and Piers Morgan, at Midnight.  My well brewed tea, has me wired for sound, and I am moniring the coverage and blogging from my bed.  I should state, my queen size bed, in my quarters at OLOL Rectory.  I invite you, whoever, where-ever you are to dialogue with me here, if you are awake and waiting to watch Kate and Wills' exchange of matrimonial vows.  You who are Britons, or in the British Commonwealth, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, et al, I especially hope you will check in and share your thoughts on this special day in Great Britain...........TP

No comments:

WELCOME TO MY BLOG

I AM GLAD YOU ARE HERE VISITING MY BLOG, "INSIGHTS INTO LIFE AND FAITH BY FATHER TROY DAVID POWERS"

ENJOY READING MY REFLECTIONS ON CURRENT AND HISTORICAL CIRCUMSTANCES FACING THE PEOPLE OF GOD IN THE WORLD.

TELL YOUR FAMILIES AND FRIENDS TO JOIN YOU HERE.

GRATEFULLY YOURS,

REVEREND FATHER TROY POWERS

Followers

Blog Archive