Saturday, April 2, 2011

FATHER OLIVER HOME AGAIN; MY OVERNIGHT GONE; I AM UP AND HAVE PREPARED MY OWN BREAKFAST AFTER DOING MORNING ABLUTIONS...........

At this hour on Saturday morning Father Oliver is back at home in Kilkenny.  My Friday night caregiver, Jack Pennington has gone home after completing his twelve hours with me, and I have gotten up and done my morning ablutions, made and eaten my breakfast, and now get ready for the day, which will include celebrating \2 Baptisms at 12 noon, and the 5 pm Mass.  I had a brief telephone conversation with Fr. Steve Avella this morning and after Fr. Pius helped me to and from the church for the Baptisms, Fr. Traynor came by briefly on his way home from the Funeral in the Rio Linda Nazarene Church for our parishioner Anthony Rudnicki, where his widow is a member.  OLOL parishioners will celebrate his life at a Memorial Mass this Monday morning at 8 am.  I am sorting out my desk, addressing the rectory phone situation and organizing Parish Secretary interviews today and we head into next week........... Have a Graced Saturday As Our Newly ReDiscovered Spring Warmth Continues,   Fr.  Troy

No comments:

WELCOME TO MY BLOG

I AM GLAD YOU ARE HERE VISITING MY BLOG, "INSIGHTS INTO LIFE AND FAITH BY FATHER TROY DAVID POWERS"

ENJOY READING MY REFLECTIONS ON CURRENT AND HISTORICAL CIRCUMSTANCES FACING THE PEOPLE OF GOD IN THE WORLD.

TELL YOUR FAMILIES AND FRIENDS TO JOIN YOU HERE.

GRATEFULLY YOURS,

REVEREND FATHER TROY POWERS

Followers

Blog Archive