Tuesday, April 19, 2011

INSIGHTS INTO LIFE AND FAITH BLOG HITS 12,000 PAGE VIEWS ON THIS ITS 2ND ANNIVERSARY...........

This is the 761st blog column I have shared since I started blogging 2 years ago today.  On this second anniversary of, "INSIGHTS INTO LIFE AND FAITH", by Father Troy David Powers, it has been read with 12,000 page views worldwide, including over 10,000 American page views.  I appreciate the great number of faithful readers of my blog, domestically and internationally; who have and continue to, follow my blog over the past two years.  As evidenced by the 1,500 - 1,900 page views made of my Transplant Journal, in the summer and autumn of 2009, and my Amputation Journal, this winter and spring of 2011, I  am edified; gratified; and surprised; at just how extensive and loyal a readership you are.  The Top Ten Countries following my blog to date are :  The United States,  10,131;  Ireland,  230;  The Netherlands,  156;  Russia, 150;  Germany, 128;  Malaysia,  123;  The United Kingdom,  120;  Canada,  95;  Lativia,  77;  China,  58;.  And there are many other countries with one or more page views numbering,  682; more,  for a TOTAL of  12,000 page views to date.  Thank You.  God Bless You.  Keep On Reading "Insights Into Life And Faith" Blog.  And Continue to Comment And Respond To The Reflections I Share...........Gratitude And Prayers In Glory And Praise To The God Of All Creation Who In Jesus The Christ Is The Lord Of Our Salvation,
 Reverend Father Troy David Powers

No comments:

WELCOME TO MY BLOG

I AM GLAD YOU ARE HERE VISITING MY BLOG, "INSIGHTS INTO LIFE AND FAITH BY FATHER TROY DAVID POWERS"

ENJOY READING MY REFLECTIONS ON CURRENT AND HISTORICAL CIRCUMSTANCES FACING THE PEOPLE OF GOD IN THE WORLD.

TELL YOUR FAMILIES AND FRIENDS TO JOIN YOU HERE.

GRATEFULLY YOURS,

REVEREND FATHER TROY POWERS

Followers

Blog Archive