Friday, April 15, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FATHER OLIVER...........

My seminary classmate and priestly colleague, Reverend Father Oliver Maher is celebrating his Birthday today, and on my way home from my appointment with Dr. Cookson, I had the chance to converse with him and wish him many Happy returns on his personal solemnity.  Having proven anew his unconditional friendship, traveling from Kilkenny, Ireland - for nine days; to be my primary, post amputation, caregiver, just as he has maintained a faithful and loyal friendship with me for almost twenty nine years, since we entered St. Kieran's Seminary, in 1982. I thank him, salute him, and offer prayers of gratitude and happiness for him, today and always.  All My Best OLIVER !!!!!!!!!!!...........Fratenally In Jesus The Christ,   Troy

No comments:

WELCOME TO MY BLOG

I AM GLAD YOU ARE HERE VISITING MY BLOG, "INSIGHTS INTO LIFE AND FAITH BY FATHER TROY DAVID POWERS"

ENJOY READING MY REFLECTIONS ON CURRENT AND HISTORICAL CIRCUMSTANCES FACING THE PEOPLE OF GOD IN THE WORLD.

TELL YOUR FAMILIES AND FRIENDS TO JOIN YOU HERE.

GRATEFULLY YOURS,

REVEREND FATHER TROY POWERS

Followers

Blog Archive