Wednesday, April 27, 2011

BACK TO BACK MED APPOINTMENTS MAKE FOR A FULL FOUR HOURS...........

Departing the OLOL rectory at 10:30 am, for an 11 am appointment with Dr. McMonagle, parishioner Dave Quinn kindly drove me, waited for me, and then drove, and waited for me, at my physical therapy appointment with Quinn McArthur, bringing me back to OLOL rectory, just after 2:30 pm.  They were productive appointments, but made for a lengthy chunk of day expended.  I have been refueling and resting since, and plan on it being an early night to bed, for a solid night's sleep.  More tomorrow, or as my body naturally wakes and is energiozed to blog.  Paschal Prayers,   Fr.  Troy

No comments:

WELCOME TO MY BLOG

I AM GLAD YOU ARE HERE VISITING MY BLOG, "INSIGHTS INTO LIFE AND FAITH BY FATHER TROY DAVID POWERS"

ENJOY READING MY REFLECTIONS ON CURRENT AND HISTORICAL CIRCUMSTANCES FACING THE PEOPLE OF GOD IN THE WORLD.

TELL YOUR FAMILIES AND FRIENDS TO JOIN YOU HERE.

GRATEFULLY YOURS,

REVEREND FATHER TROY POWERS

Followers

Blog Archive