Wednesday, September 9, 2009

THE PRACTICAL UPS AND DOWNS IN THE POST TRANSPLANT CONVALESCENCE HOUSE.........

The house phones and internet access in this West Trapanotto Road convalescence vacation house in Phoenix is in the apt description of today's revisit of , "Beatles" mania - a, "Magical Mystery Tour". After successfully e-mailing and interneting Monday and yesterday, I unplugged from the living room wall during Letterman last night, plugging my computer back in moments later in my bedroom to no connection until ten minutes ago. It is my wider communication link to all of you, so a disconnection is quite a frustration for me. My sister Alice called Qwest and they walked her through re-connecting over the phone, so here I am, back online, thankfully. Otherwise, I had an uneventful, peaceful and restful night. My pain is lessening to the degree, that I went 10.5 hours between doses of my percocet pain medication and 12.5 hours by the time I took this morning's dose. Until Monday I was needing the pain meds by the time the four hour mark arrived. The healing and walking I am experiencing are working successfully. As the doctors, nurses and physician's assistant all said on Sunday and Monday, "my incision is all but healed". I also noted early this morning that sneezing which for the past two weeks has been very painful in the new kidney area, was normal, sans pain, for the first time in 15 days. I am about to eat breakfast and am watching pre-coverage of the President's Address to Congress tonight and the Lincoln Center New York Memorial Service for the legendary, iconic, and my all time favorite, birthday sharing newsman, Walter Cronkite...MORE LATER.........Fr. Troy

No comments:

WELCOME TO MY BLOG

I AM GLAD YOU ARE HERE VISITING MY BLOG, "INSIGHTS INTO LIFE AND FAITH BY FATHER TROY DAVID POWERS"

ENJOY READING MY REFLECTIONS ON CURRENT AND HISTORICAL CIRCUMSTANCES FACING THE PEOPLE OF GOD IN THE WORLD.

TELL YOUR FAMILIES AND FRIENDS TO JOIN YOU HERE.

GRATEFULLY YOURS,

REVEREND FATHER TROY POWERS

Followers

Blog Archive