Monday, September 7, 2009

IT IS OFFICIAL : I AM BEING RELEASED FROM THE HOSPITAL TODAY.........

My Transplant Team Doctors confirm my condition is much improved and they will be releasing me from the Hospital, today - LABOR DAY. I will be taking a tablet antibiotic and they are adjusting my blood pressure and pain medications. I will be back here Wednesday for my next scheduled blood labs and follow-up visit, so the Transplant Team will keep a close watch over my progress. The nurses and physician assistant report my incision is virtually closed and my pain level is down to a 1-2, on a scale of 10. A happy and hopeful report.........Fr. Troy

No comments:

WELCOME TO MY BLOG

I AM GLAD YOU ARE HERE VISITING MY BLOG, "INSIGHTS INTO LIFE AND FAITH BY FATHER TROY DAVID POWERS"

ENJOY READING MY REFLECTIONS ON CURRENT AND HISTORICAL CIRCUMSTANCES FACING THE PEOPLE OF GOD IN THE WORLD.

TELL YOUR FAMILIES AND FRIENDS TO JOIN YOU HERE.

GRATEFULLY YOURS,

REVEREND FATHER TROY POWERS

Followers

Blog Archive