Saturday, September 12, 2009

DAY 18 POST TRANSPLANT WINDING DOWN PLEASANTLY.........

My 10 p.m. blood sugar count was a first time today normal of 80, which is the lower floor for normal. Anything below is potentially in the danger zone. Just as anything above 180 -200 is too high. Thus my dinner time Novalog,(short term insulin) dose of 17 units and my dinner of chicken, mashed potatoes and gray and corn on the cob and a yogurt as a Hallmark Channel movie nack were good choices. and the 80 count averages out my average blood glucose level today at 161.5, only 11.5 over the 150 floor for acceptability. Joe DiMarco and I watched the Hallmark movie, 'Citizen Jane'. together tonight and it was very good, full of dramatic twists and turns...Joe is going to attend the 9 a.m. Mass tomorrow morning at Our Lady of JOY Parish, down Carefree Highway East which I will be watching on Dish TV Channel 7, live. Hopefully Joe will be bringing Holy Communion back to me...I am so happy to be back online blogging, e-mailing and social networking. I eagerly await your responses and messages. Love + Prayers,.........Fr. Troy

No comments:

WELCOME TO MY BLOG

I AM GLAD YOU ARE HERE VISITING MY BLOG, "INSIGHTS INTO LIFE AND FAITH BY FATHER TROY DAVID POWERS"

ENJOY READING MY REFLECTIONS ON CURRENT AND HISTORICAL CIRCUMSTANCES FACING THE PEOPLE OF GOD IN THE WORLD.

TELL YOUR FAMILIES AND FRIENDS TO JOIN YOU HERE.

GRATEFULLY YOURS,

REVEREND FATHER TROY POWERS

Followers

Blog Archive