Saturday, September 12, 2009

DAY 18...POST KIDNEY TRANSPLANT...A FRUSTRATING DAY OFFLINE DUE TO QWEST.........

Sorry for my delay in blogging to you today, dear friends. Since 11:30 p.m. last night, until 15 minutes ago, for 18 long hours, my internet access was down again and Qwest the local provider was ineffectual in getting it on line again, until talking to their 3rd technician in 5.5 hours. Alice and Joe combined spent that number of hours on the phone trying to get it restored. For the prolonged inability to resolve the problem for 5.5 hours, theey were capable Thursday of double charging me $39.99 warranty guarantee renewal fee, which as of last night they had not reimbursed me for...Enough venting given my frustration level today. Otherwise, I am feeling okay. The incisional wound doesn't seem to be progressing problem-wise, and considering I have taken the last percocet left in my prescription until Monday, I haven't yet taken a tylenol yet today, although it is about time too...My blood sugar counts remain slightly high 183 at breakfast; and 186 at lunch. 150-180 is my goal. It is not just diet or time between meals and blood sugar takings, but the anti-rejection, as well as frustration that causes it to be higher than it should be. Alack of patience has dogged me all my life and impatience increases my frustration, thus my feeling for most of today.........MORE SOON, later tonight. >>> Troy the "Transplanted"

1 comment:

TalkToQwest said...

Hello, I'm sorry that there was a connection issue and that there are billing and or service interruption issues. If you would like, we can take a look at any of this and help accordingly. Regards,
Steve Schwartz
Manager - Talk To Qwest Team
www.twitter.com/TalkToQwest
TalkToUs@qwest.com

WELCOME TO MY BLOG

I AM GLAD YOU ARE HERE VISITING MY BLOG, "INSIGHTS INTO LIFE AND FAITH BY FATHER TROY DAVID POWERS"

ENJOY READING MY REFLECTIONS ON CURRENT AND HISTORICAL CIRCUMSTANCES FACING THE PEOPLE OF GOD IN THE WORLD.

TELL YOUR FAMILIES AND FRIENDS TO JOIN YOU HERE.

GRATEFULLY YOURS,

REVEREND FATHER TROY POWERS

Followers

Blog Archive