Thursday, September 10, 2009

FATHER TROY's TRANSPLANT JOURNAL 2 WEEKS AND 2 DAYS WITH MY NEW KIDNEY.........

Today is a day of leisure, relaxation and rest. I am watching CNN, MSBC, C-SPAN, and e-mailing, blogging, and social networking. Tomorrow bring more fasting blood labs at 7 a.m., at Mayo, and the results and follow-up visit in the afternoon, with the return of my weekend caregiver, Joe DiMarco...My incisional pain today continues to subside to the degree that I went 14 hours between my percocet medication overnight, my longest period between doses to date. On a scale of 1-10, with 10, being INTENSE pain, I am about from 1-3 maximum, most of the time. It is 105 degrees F, here today, hot, but tolerable. I feel a nap coming on as I watch Wolf Blitzer in the Situation Room, on CNN.........TO BE CONTINUED >>> Fr. Troy

No comments:

WELCOME TO MY BLOG

I AM GLAD YOU ARE HERE VISITING MY BLOG, "INSIGHTS INTO LIFE AND FAITH BY FATHER TROY DAVID POWERS"

ENJOY READING MY REFLECTIONS ON CURRENT AND HISTORICAL CIRCUMSTANCES FACING THE PEOPLE OF GOD IN THE WORLD.

TELL YOUR FAMILIES AND FRIENDS TO JOIN YOU HERE.

GRATEFULLY YOURS,

REVEREND FATHER TROY POWERS

Followers

Blog Archive