Saturday, September 19, 2009

MY FOURTH POST KIDNEY TRANSPLANT SATURDAY BEGINS...DAY 25 OF MY PRIMARY CONVALESCENCE EXPERIENCE.........

So the fourth weekend of my post transplant convalescence is underway. It promises to be quiet and uneventful, "chillaxing", as my Toronto friends say. I had a very restful night of sleep after being put through my paces yesterday by Jeremy and my sisters. He is catching on fast, so it will be interesting to see how today goes. My excitement is building for Father Oliver's arrival in just 58 hours, as I know the enjoyment his nine days in Phoenix, will bring me. As I write this breakfast is cooking and has my mouth watering, as the bacon and eggs sizzle in the pan. Jeremy, Alice, and I, are talking about one of my Irish nicknames, 'Bozo', which fell to me as a result of my using the term with the lads, who had never heard the word before meeting me in 1982, and in turn declared me, The Grand High Bozo !!!!!!!!! To this day, some of them still refer to me affectionately as, "Troy Bozo", or my seminary classmate Father Eduino's Portuguese version, which is, "Boso". I have ran with it for years, sending Kilkenny newspaper and magazine clippings of Bozo running for Governor, President, etc. Alice has breakfast cooked an Jeremy will administer my morning meds now, so More Later on this Day 24, with my new, flowing, kidney.........Love + Prayers, Fr. Troy

No comments:

WELCOME TO MY BLOG

I AM GLAD YOU ARE HERE VISITING MY BLOG, "INSIGHTS INTO LIFE AND FAITH BY FATHER TROY DAVID POWERS"

ENJOY READING MY REFLECTIONS ON CURRENT AND HISTORICAL CIRCUMSTANCES FACING THE PEOPLE OF GOD IN THE WORLD.

TELL YOUR FAMILIES AND FRIENDS TO JOIN YOU HERE.

GRATEFULLY YOURS,

REVEREND FATHER TROY POWERS

Followers

Blog Archive