Wednesday, September 9, 2009

ONLINE, HOPEFULLY FOR THE DURATION OF OUR STAY IN PHOENIX.........

$29.95, turned being a one time only fee, whereas for the duration of our stay in this house it was actually $39.99, so ca-ching, the human ATM I am becoming, had to expend that amount, to assure my accessibilty and dependabilty on having the internet available for my sharing with you. It took 5.5 hours to get this accomplished, but my sister Alice seems to have prevailed with the Qwest technicians over the phone...please God......
My pain remains tolerable and I have been walking about the house with, and for the first time, without the cane short distances. I am still inclined to use the cane until the doctors tell me otherwise. I sent off my first two letters from Phoenix and await my sister's return with today's mail. She is also grocery shopping and will be cooking Spaghetti tonight, which I have only eaten sparingly due to the tomato sauce, the past two and a half years. And oh how, I love spaghetti !!!
I am in my element today and my morale is very good. Looking forward to reading your comments and interacting with you here on my blog.........Fr. Troy

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Aswe used to say in the seminary when no mail arrived for us on a given day, "No one loves me today".........Except for an e-mail from Karla Geach and my calls to Fr. Oliver and Curtis Richards, my day has been monitoring the news leading up to the President's Address in less than an hour from now and coverage of Walter Cronkite;s Memorial Service. I'll have to be satisfied with that until something more comes.........TDP

WELCOME TO MY BLOG

I AM GLAD YOU ARE HERE VISITING MY BLOG, "INSIGHTS INTO LIFE AND FAITH BY FATHER TROY DAVID POWERS"

ENJOY READING MY REFLECTIONS ON CURRENT AND HISTORICAL CIRCUMSTANCES FACING THE PEOPLE OF GOD IN THE WORLD.

TELL YOUR FAMILIES AND FRIENDS TO JOIN YOU HERE.

GRATEFULLY YOURS,

REVEREND FATHER TROY POWERS

Followers

Blog Archive