Wednesday, September 23, 2009

POST KIDNEY TRANSPLANT DAY 29 - OUR AFTERNOON ON LAKE PLEASANT.........

This afternoon, Oliver, Jeremy and I, returned to the Lake Pleasant Marina and rented a speed boat for an hour and spent that time on the lake. It was relaxing, rejuvenating, and really awesome. The crystal blue water way was wonderful to behold as we moved down the six miles of the lake and then,the six miles of an adjoining river. Returning to the Trapanotto House, Oliver prepared me a 6:15 p.m. dinner as tomorrow is my fasting labs-follow-up visit morning at the Mayo Clinic. Then it will be back to the house to chillax until we decide what to do with the rest of Thursday and I do my afternoon walking. I am hoping baked ham will be dinner tomorrow evening, as ham has been disallowed on my diet the past 2.5 years. All My Best until tomorrow's next blog column.........In Jesus the Christ, Fr. Troy

No comments:

WELCOME TO MY BLOG

I AM GLAD YOU ARE HERE VISITING MY BLOG, "INSIGHTS INTO LIFE AND FAITH BY FATHER TROY DAVID POWERS"

ENJOY READING MY REFLECTIONS ON CURRENT AND HISTORICAL CIRCUMSTANCES FACING THE PEOPLE OF GOD IN THE WORLD.

TELL YOUR FAMILIES AND FRIENDS TO JOIN YOU HERE.

GRATEFULLY YOURS,

REVEREND FATHER TROY POWERS

Followers

Blog Archive