Saturday, September 5, 2009

DAY 11 POST TRANSPLANT - FATHER TROY'S TRANSPLANT JOURNAL UPDATE.........

I am sorry for my 5 day delay in blogging you a Transplant Journal update. From Tuesday until Friday, there was no active internet connection in the vacation guest house I have rented. Then, Thursday night / Friday, I was experiencing severe incision and abdominal pains requiring a return stay at Mayo Clinic Hospital. I am writing this Father Troy's Transplant Journal From my hospital room. The doctors and nurses are monitoring my pain and running extensive tests to determine the reason for my increased pain. My white blood cell count is elevated, so they are thinking it may be some form of infection. I am feeling much better today, the abdominal pain has subsided and the incision pain denoting healing, is per normal. Hopefully, they will be releasing me back to the guest house soon. Joe DiMarco, from Presentation Parish is here to provide relief caregiving this Labor Day weekend, and stayed with me at the hospital overnight. His is the first of six weekends of assistance from the Presentation Parish Men's Club in Sacramento, they are providing me. Bishop Jaime Soto called me on Thursday, inquiring as to my progress and assuring me of his prayers and support. My sisters, Alice and Alene, and I are learning the ropes of 24 / 7 caregiving, and will please God, be joined by Jeremy Lipp on September 17. That's all for this edition. More tomorrow as my post kidney transplant experiences unfold. Prayers + Peace, Father TROY DAVID POWERS.........

1 comment:

Unknown said...

THE TRANSPLANT TEAM OF DOCTORS HAVE CONFIRMED I HAVE A URINARY TRACT INFECTION, NOT ANY FORM OF REJECTION OCCURRING. THANK GOODNESS IT'S NOT MORE SERIOUS.

WELCOME TO MY BLOG

I AM GLAD YOU ARE HERE VISITING MY BLOG, "INSIGHTS INTO LIFE AND FAITH BY FATHER TROY DAVID POWERS"

ENJOY READING MY REFLECTIONS ON CURRENT AND HISTORICAL CIRCUMSTANCES FACING THE PEOPLE OF GOD IN THE WORLD.

TELL YOUR FAMILIES AND FRIENDS TO JOIN YOU HERE.

GRATEFULLY YOURS,

REVEREND FATHER TROY POWERS

Followers

Blog Archive