Wednesday, September 9, 2009

COMMUNICATIONS PICKING UP.........DAY 16 - POST KIDNEY TRANSPLANT...

After watching the President's Address to Congress and the after speech coverage, I switched over to the semi-finals of, 'America's Got Talent', and went 5 for 5, in selecting the second five finalists this year. They will pick the grand prize winner next week. E-mails and Facebook entries picked up substantially in prime time, after a relatively slow day hearing from anyone. Today is a second free day away from Mayo Clinic, but we return there early tomorrow for labs and then in the afternoon for my next follow-up visit. I asked Alice to make enough spaghetti last night so there is more today, the even more delicious second day of absorbed pasta flavor. My pain level stayed at bay for most of yesterday, almost double the time between doses allowed. I am walking more and not tiring as quickly and my gait is improving daily. But I still keep the black, metal, cane close at hand. The last two nights my desire to stay up and watch
Letterman, Conan, and Jimmy Fallon, at least in part, has returned. All a
part of the healing and comfort level I am experiencing. It should be a good day here. MORE TO COME as this Thursday, Day 16, post transplant unfolds........."Transplant" Troy

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love reading your Blog. I check every day to see how you are doing.The church bulletin has an address for you at 2610 W.Trapanotto Rd.Is this info incorrect?

Unknown said...

It would be nice if I could find spell check and how to post this comment. Parishioners are asking about you.Sounds like you are making great progress.

Unknown said...

2610 West Trapanotto Road, is the address of the house I rented, but there is no mail delivery here. 515 East Carefree Highway 163, Phoenix, Arizona 85085, is the MAILING ADDRESS.........

Unknown said...

Marsha, until I finalize it my columns are works in progress, and as I am proofing my own copy alone, it may take a day or two, to do complete spell checking. Give my regards to everyone and share my progress. Thanks.........

WELCOME TO MY BLOG

I AM GLAD YOU ARE HERE VISITING MY BLOG, "INSIGHTS INTO LIFE AND FAITH BY FATHER TROY DAVID POWERS"

ENJOY READING MY REFLECTIONS ON CURRENT AND HISTORICAL CIRCUMSTANCES FACING THE PEOPLE OF GOD IN THE WORLD.

TELL YOUR FAMILIES AND FRIENDS TO JOIN YOU HERE.

GRATEFULLY YOURS,

REVEREND FATHER TROY POWERS

Followers

Blog Archive