Tuesday, September 29, 2009

MAYO CLINIC'S SIX HOUR MONITORING OF MY BLOOD PRESSURE.........

I am back at the Trapanotto Estates house with Oliver and Jeremy, after having a blood pressure monitor placed on me at the Mayo Clinic for six hours duration until 3:45 p.m. this afternoon. It is inflating and recording my blood pressure readings every 10 minutes, for 30-45 seconds each, during which I can not move my arm. I am instructed to maintain my normal activity level, but am not allowed to nap, bath , or drive (not that I am driving) while the monitoring is underway and must keep an hourly diary of my activities, such as walking, shopping. eating lunch, riding in the car, or sitting. I must also take my blood pressure medications, as scheduled. As Oliver has to leave for the airport at 4 a.m., we will have a quiet dinner at the house tonight. These 8 days plus with him here have moved along quickly. I will miss him, but Jeremy and the Friedrichs will also be good company in the waning days of my Sonoran Desert convalescence. It is time for one oof my tv shows before lunch and then a ride out to get the mail.........More Later...Fr. Troy

No comments:

WELCOME TO MY BLOG

I AM GLAD YOU ARE HERE VISITING MY BLOG, "INSIGHTS INTO LIFE AND FAITH BY FATHER TROY DAVID POWERS"

ENJOY READING MY REFLECTIONS ON CURRENT AND HISTORICAL CIRCUMSTANCES FACING THE PEOPLE OF GOD IN THE WORLD.

TELL YOUR FAMILIES AND FRIENDS TO JOIN YOU HERE.

GRATEFULLY YOURS,

REVEREND FATHER TROY POWERS

Followers

Blog Archive