Tuesday, May 24, 2011

TUESDAY OF THE FIFTH WEEK OF EASTER BRINGS AN APPOINTMENT WITH DR. COOKSON; PT WITH QUINN MCARTHUR; AND COFIRMATION @ ST. ROSE'S IN SOUTH SAC...........

I awoke with the optimistic expectation, that today will be the day Dr. Cookson, we give me authorization to have my temporary prostheses made and placed on my right leg and foot.  One hundred and twenty two days, after my right foot, below the knee amputation, hospitalization, rehabilitation and ongoing, physical therapy, my Easter Faith and Joy tells me the time has come.  After lunch, I will go to Swanson-McArthur Physical Therapy to do my first workl this week; and then at 4 pm, will take ab taxi down to St. Rose's / St. Patrick's in South Sacramento, for the conferral of the Sacrament of Confirmation and Dinner; Bishop Soto presiding at the Confirmation Mass.  That's the word for now...........Fr.  Troy

12:22 pm -  YES !!!  Dr. Cookson gave me the prescription for my temporary prostheses, an hour ago, so it is full steram ahead.  I took the prescription to Clint at Anchor Prosthetics on my way back to OLOL; and will see him this on Friday morning at 10 am, to finalize arrangements to have it made............fr. tdp 

1 comment:

Mary said...

Yipee!! Congrats - that's a BIG step forward...... :)

WELCOME TO MY BLOG

I AM GLAD YOU ARE HERE VISITING MY BLOG, "INSIGHTS INTO LIFE AND FAITH BY FATHER TROY DAVID POWERS"

ENJOY READING MY REFLECTIONS ON CURRENT AND HISTORICAL CIRCUMSTANCES FACING THE PEOPLE OF GOD IN THE WORLD.

TELL YOUR FAMILIES AND FRIENDS TO JOIN YOU HERE.

GRATEFULLY YOURS,

REVEREND FATHER TROY POWERS

Followers

Blog Archive