Friday, May 27, 2011

ST. AUGUSTINE OF CANTERBURY BROUGHT CHRISTIANITY TO GOD'S PEOPLE IN ENGLAND............

Friday of the 5th Week of Easter, is the optional Memorial of St. Augfustine of Canterbury.  It was Augustine of Canterbury who initially evangelized England.  Even today, four hundred and fifty years after the establishment of the Anglican Church, Augustine's Canterbury See, is the primatial bishopric of the Anglican Church of England.  I met with Clint at Anchor Prosthetics, at 10 am, and he casted me for my temporary prostheses, which he will place on my right leg next Friday, at 11 am.  After lunch, one of my OLOL parishioners will drive me and from my physical therapy session with Quinn McArthur..........More To Come Going Into Memorial Day Weekend, the 9th Anniversary of the Onset of My Type Two Diabetes,   Fr.  Troy

No comments:

WELCOME TO MY BLOG

I AM GLAD YOU ARE HERE VISITING MY BLOG, "INSIGHTS INTO LIFE AND FAITH BY FATHER TROY DAVID POWERS"

ENJOY READING MY REFLECTIONS ON CURRENT AND HISTORICAL CIRCUMSTANCES FACING THE PEOPLE OF GOD IN THE WORLD.

TELL YOUR FAMILIES AND FRIENDS TO JOIN YOU HERE.

GRATEFULLY YOURS,

REVEREND FATHER TROY POWERS

Followers

Blog Archive