Wednesday, May 4, 2011

CHILLAXING, THERAPUTIZING, AND FUNERALIZING...........

After celebrating 8 am Mass, I returned to my quarters and rested for three and a half hours.  Last night was one of those rerstless without a reason kind of nights, so I slept intently for those few hours this morning, taking full advantage of my day off.  A roast beef sandwich and pineapple juice, saw me out the door, by taxi, to my Physical Therapist, Quinn McArthur, on Madison near Van Maren, in Citrus Heights, at 1 pm.  Back in the rectory at 3:20 pm, I have a 4 pm meeting with Ora Mae McLoughlin and one of her daughters, to discuss the funeral arrangements for her husband, Tom.  Then it will be a beans and rice supper and a relaxing, restful, evening.  This morning, weather forecasts were predicting 81 degrees F, in Sacramento, today - which has me thinking more like it being 91 degrees, based on my brief time out in it from 1 -3 pm.  I pray you are staying well where-ever you are in the World.............Fr.  Troy

No comments:

WELCOME TO MY BLOG

I AM GLAD YOU ARE HERE VISITING MY BLOG, "INSIGHTS INTO LIFE AND FAITH BY FATHER TROY DAVID POWERS"

ENJOY READING MY REFLECTIONS ON CURRENT AND HISTORICAL CIRCUMSTANCES FACING THE PEOPLE OF GOD IN THE WORLD.

TELL YOUR FAMILIES AND FRIENDS TO JOIN YOU HERE.

GRATEFULLY YOURS,

REVEREND FATHER TROY POWERS

Followers

Blog Archive