Friday, May 20, 2011

MY THERAPY EXERCISES AND MY BACK CONTEND WITH EACH OTHER...........

My lower left back pain, which has bee increasing again over the past several days, was intense enough by mid-morning, that I extended my mid-day nap, took a daytime pain reliever, and passed on my Friday therapy session, as I slept through it, until being awoken by a phone call.  The first seven pt sessions I have resumed doing with therapist Quinn McArthur, are thorough enough work-outs, stretching and standing my body, that he himself admits the renewed pain, after more than four months in a wheelchair and bed, has my body responding this way.  That's one more reason I am eager to get my temporary prostheses placed on my right foot and leg, and being able to learn to stand upright and walk with the prostheses and begin putting my limited mobility and atrophy behind me.  I see my orthopedist, Dr. Cookson, and have my next pt session, with Quinn on Tuesday, which hopefully will be a green light, go ahead, day...........Fr.  Troy 

No comments:

WELCOME TO MY BLOG

I AM GLAD YOU ARE HERE VISITING MY BLOG, "INSIGHTS INTO LIFE AND FAITH BY FATHER TROY DAVID POWERS"

ENJOY READING MY REFLECTIONS ON CURRENT AND HISTORICAL CIRCUMSTANCES FACING THE PEOPLE OF GOD IN THE WORLD.

TELL YOUR FAMILIES AND FRIENDS TO JOIN YOU HERE.

GRATEFULLY YOURS,

REVEREND FATHER TROY POWERS

Followers

Blog Archive