Thursday, May 19, 2011

THE INTENSITY OF MY PHYSICAL THERAPY INCREASES THE DEEP SEATED MUSCLE PAIN IN MY LOWER LEFT BACK...........

My physical therapist Quinn McArthur told me three weeks ago, that he would thoroughly work me, at my twice a week sessions, to be prepared to rest the body on Wednesday evenings and thursday mornings, and Friday evenings and Saturday mornings.  The intensity of my lower left back pain this week, is a sure sign he was on target.  Wednesday is my day off so I have control over my schedule after that pt session.  Friday evenings are relatively light, providing me with the recuperation time I need, and currently I am not celebrating Thursday morning Mass, and we do not have a Saturday morning Mass, so I am able to re-group.  Getting the rest necessary for the therapy to have its maximal affect and to perfect the recuperation my body requires, as I approach the temporary prostheses and more concentrated therapy, the summer brings is now my first priority, while I also carry out parish pastoral ministry, here at OLOL...........Fr.  Troy

No comments:

WELCOME TO MY BLOG

I AM GLAD YOU ARE HERE VISITING MY BLOG, "INSIGHTS INTO LIFE AND FAITH BY FATHER TROY DAVID POWERS"

ENJOY READING MY REFLECTIONS ON CURRENT AND HISTORICAL CIRCUMSTANCES FACING THE PEOPLE OF GOD IN THE WORLD.

TELL YOUR FAMILIES AND FRIENDS TO JOIN YOU HERE.

GRATEFULLY YOURS,

REVEREND FATHER TROY POWERS

Followers

Blog Archive