Tuesday, March 1, 2011

IT IS TIME TO SIGN UP IF YOU CAN HELP CAREGIVE FOR ME IN THE OLOL RECTORY FOR A NIGHT OR TWO, MID MARCH TO MID APRIL...........

For the past four a half weeks of my Rehabilitation after my right foot Amputation, I have requested assistance following my discharge back to the parish rectory in mid March, with caregiving ovenight, as I complete my convalescence and prepare for a prostheses. My scheduled discharge date from Rehab here at the Mercy General Continuing Care Center, is Saturday March 19. Therefore, I am in need of an adult male caregiver(s) from 7 p.m. - 7 a.m., who are capable of assisting / observing get me out of bed and into the wheelchair during the night should a problem arise, and safely see me down the two stairs out of the rectory, if necessary. Also, should a medical emergency occur to me, you are able to contact the appropriate medical personnel to address the need I am confronting. In March, there is need for a male overnight twelve hour caregiver on the nights of :
Saturday March 19;
Sunday March 20;
Monday March 21;
Tuesday March 22;

Father Oliver Maher will be visiting me from Ireland and will provide the nine nights of caregiving from Wednesday March 23 - Thursday March 31.

Others of you are needed on the nights of Friday April 1 - Wednesday April 20.

Please contact me here at Mercy General Rehab, in Room 264, at 916-732-9675; if you are available to provide for this essential need of my convalescence and recovery. I am very confident, that between my many personal friends, alumni fraternity brothers, and present and past parishioners, that I will meet this requirement of my discharge and be able to secure sufficient male caregivers for the twenty four nights, I yet need help with. Thank You in advance, for considering how much I need your help and for deciding to provide me that assistance by spending a night or two, with me in the rectory.

Optimistic You Can And Will Join Me In Accomplishing This Post Amputation Health And Safety Goal In My Immediate Rehabilitation And Convalescensce, Troy

No comments:

WELCOME TO MY BLOG

I AM GLAD YOU ARE HERE VISITING MY BLOG, "INSIGHTS INTO LIFE AND FAITH BY FATHER TROY DAVID POWERS"

ENJOY READING MY REFLECTIONS ON CURRENT AND HISTORICAL CIRCUMSTANCES FACING THE PEOPLE OF GOD IN THE WORLD.

TELL YOUR FAMILIES AND FRIENDS TO JOIN YOU HERE.

GRATEFULLY YOURS,

REVEREND FATHER TROY POWERS

Followers

Blog Archive