Friday, March 4, 2011

A TOPSY TURVY AFTERNOON...........

The feeling of nausea with which I awoke yesterday morning and following my first p.t. session Thursday morning increased without any external consequences, and disappeared after I took nausea medication, was evident again this morning, without preventing me from eating breakfast or lunch, nor my morning therapy sessions, but which crescendoed after lunch and has continously, extensively, developed over the last three hours. The R.N. on duty, has given me a nausea medication infusion through my central line in on myright chest, and the stomach ache I have been experiencing since after lunch, is subsiding. The vitals taken within the past forty minutes shows me with a blood pressure of 116/71; and a temperature of 97.9. I am fully and animatedly mentally alert, asking questions, reminding them of my recent experiences with muscle breakdown and the chemical ingestion occurrences, and inquired as to whether they have received the results of Dr. Bhat's prescribed, additional, blood labs on me this week..........To Be Continued. Fr. Troy

No comments:

WELCOME TO MY BLOG

I AM GLAD YOU ARE HERE VISITING MY BLOG, "INSIGHTS INTO LIFE AND FAITH BY FATHER TROY DAVID POWERS"

ENJOY READING MY REFLECTIONS ON CURRENT AND HISTORICAL CIRCUMSTANCES FACING THE PEOPLE OF GOD IN THE WORLD.

TELL YOUR FAMILIES AND FRIENDS TO JOIN YOU HERE.

GRATEFULLY YOURS,

REVEREND FATHER TROY POWERS

Followers

Blog Archive