Monday, March 7, 2011

BETWEEN MORNING AND AFTERNOON THERAPY I HAD AN ARRAY OF WELCOME VISITORS...........

Mondays and Thursdays are shower days in this unit of Mercy General Rehab,so I enjoyed an exhilarating shower with my Occupational Therapist's assistance,after breakfast and then returned to a plehora of phone calls, from the Bishop's Office, with Father Hebda, who supplied for me at Ouan awer Lady of Lourdes Parish checking in with me; Frank and Sally McNamara calling to do the same; President of the Catholic Daughters at St. Philomene's Parish, verifying my Mercy General address and the regards and prayers of their membership; my discussions with Patty Pennington and Sister Theresa Norris, at OLOL, concerning Merv Carson's ramp project for the me in the rectory; were a wonderful warm-up to an awesome afternoon of visitors. Pete and Sara Nava, who appeared after seeing Msgr. Kavanagh, with a turkey salad sandwich for me as a perfect afternoon snack;Joe McNamara, with a Wall STret Journal Irish Economy story; Cruz L. Ochoa, the amputee outreach person with Anchor Orthotics and Prostetics, with whom I had an introductory meeting of sharing our stories and increasing my acceptance and adaptability to being an amputee with an amputation and prostheses ; and then my Sac State fraternity brother and former Sacred Heart parishioner, Rob Buckner, for a well rounded conversation into the afternoon, as I awaied p.t. session 2. Before Dinner, I am making the journey over to the Hospital to visit with Msgr. Kavanagh...........Happy For The Day It Has Been Interactively With Others Today In the Name Of Jesus The Christ, Fr. Troy

No comments:

WELCOME TO MY BLOG

I AM GLAD YOU ARE HERE VISITING MY BLOG, "INSIGHTS INTO LIFE AND FAITH BY FATHER TROY DAVID POWERS"

ENJOY READING MY REFLECTIONS ON CURRENT AND HISTORICAL CIRCUMSTANCES FACING THE PEOPLE OF GOD IN THE WORLD.

TELL YOUR FAMILIES AND FRIENDS TO JOIN YOU HERE.

GRATEFULLY YOURS,

REVEREND FATHER TROY POWERS

Followers

Blog Archive