Tuesday, March 8, 2011

1961 / 2011 - A LITTLE BROTHER WHO IS NOT SO LITTLE...........

On March 8, 1977, one week after I received my bid, and became a founding father of Lambda Chi Alpha Fraternity at California State University Sacramento, I faced the voters as a candidate for the Los Rios Community College District Board of Trustees. On that same day my youngest brother, Tom turned sixteen. Today, thirty four years later - my self called, ''little brother", is 6'8" tall, and has more than tripled in age, as he celebrates his 50th Birthday !!!!! Happy Birthday Thomas Doil. Have a Great Day. Celebrate !!!!!
Brotherhood, Blessings,Peace, Prayers, Troy David

No comments:

WELCOME TO MY BLOG

I AM GLAD YOU ARE HERE VISITING MY BLOG, "INSIGHTS INTO LIFE AND FAITH BY FATHER TROY DAVID POWERS"

ENJOY READING MY REFLECTIONS ON CURRENT AND HISTORICAL CIRCUMSTANCES FACING THE PEOPLE OF GOD IN THE WORLD.

TELL YOUR FAMILIES AND FRIENDS TO JOIN YOU HERE.

GRATEFULLY YOURS,

REVEREND FATHER TROY POWERS

Followers

Blog Archive