Wednesday, March 16, 2011

MY BLOG MARKS ITS 10,000TH IN PAGE VIEWS IN LESS THAN 2 YEARS...........

With three days to Go until my Discharge from Rehabilitation home, and standing by this morning for Ted Dahlberg's arrival at 9:30 a.m. to drive me to my 11 a.m. appointment with Dr. James McMonagle, in Roseville.  This is my first post ampuitation appointment, addressing my current circumstances in the light of my diabetic control.  As I this Wednesday I am, "chuffed", to use the Irish /British word for ecstacticly overjoyed at the news from Google, that my blog, "Insights Into Life And Faith By Father Troy David Powers", yesterday surpassed its 10,000th page view, in the twenty three months I have been blogging.  More than 83% of the page views have been in the United States, and 17% throughout the rest of the World.  I am pleased to know that the reflections on life and faith I offer on an alost daily basis as a blogger is read and appreciatied by an ever growing number of people everywhere.  More later today after my return from my doctor's appointment...........Fr.  Troy

No comments:

WELCOME TO MY BLOG

I AM GLAD YOU ARE HERE VISITING MY BLOG, "INSIGHTS INTO LIFE AND FAITH BY FATHER TROY DAVID POWERS"

ENJOY READING MY REFLECTIONS ON CURRENT AND HISTORICAL CIRCUMSTANCES FACING THE PEOPLE OF GOD IN THE WORLD.

TELL YOUR FAMILIES AND FRIENDS TO JOIN YOU HERE.

GRATEFULLY YOURS,

REVEREND FATHER TROY POWERS

Followers

Blog Archive