Wednesday, March 9, 2011

DR. COOKSON'S VERY GOOD UPDATE ON MY AMPUTATION...........

My 11 a.m. appointment with Dr. Cookson in Roseville, to which my friend and former parishioner, Ted Dahlberg, from St. Rose's Parish in South Sacramento, went well.  Dr. Cookson said my stump is healed, and as soon as an open scrape on my right knee is closed, he will proceed with a placing a pilon on my leg with an artificial right foot, until my prostheses is ready.  Upon my return to Mercy General Rehab, Msgr. Kavanagh and Victor were waiting for me, following Ed's discharge from the Hospital, and heading back home to St. Rose's.  After this morning's activity and my afternoon p.t. session, I rested this afternoon, up again before dinner receiving Holy Communion, after getting Ashes this morning; and a very enjoyable 75 minute visit from Joe Gibson, who is being one of my most regular visitors during these weeks.  I am enjoying having TCM, Turner Classics Movies back, after being without it for six weeks.  Tonight's black and white classics have a, "secretarial" theme.  So much for this edition of my blog..........Wishing You A Spiritually Repentant And Renewing Lent - The Springtime Of The Church,   Fr.  Troy

No comments:

WELCOME TO MY BLOG

I AM GLAD YOU ARE HERE VISITING MY BLOG, "INSIGHTS INTO LIFE AND FAITH BY FATHER TROY DAVID POWERS"

ENJOY READING MY REFLECTIONS ON CURRENT AND HISTORICAL CIRCUMSTANCES FACING THE PEOPLE OF GOD IN THE WORLD.

TELL YOUR FAMILIES AND FRIENDS TO JOIN YOU HERE.

GRATEFULLY YOURS,

REVEREND FATHER TROY POWERS

Followers

Blog Archive