Thursday, October 20, 2011

UPDATE ON MY BACK RUPTURE APPOINTMENT WITH DR. MARTIN THIS A.M. ...........

Having returned to the parish rectory following my 10 a.m. appointment with Dr. Martin, regarding my small back rupture yesterday - Dr. Martin debrided it, and took a second culture from it, had his medical assistant Gina, bandage it, and added another oral antibiotic to my meds, Levemir.  When I asked him what more I need to do for now, or to avoid, he did not indicate anything was necessary, than to continue my antibiotics.  That Iwill do, along with using care in transgerring into and out of my weekchair and riding in it.....Time has come to prepare to go over for this afternoon's Parish Scripture Series session, today's "The Word Among Us" theme being, "You Are Not Alone", along with biblical meditations for today Thursday October 20, and this Sunday October 23...........Succedding One Hour At A Time Sweet Jesus,   Fr,  Troy

No comments:

WELCOME TO MY BLOG

I AM GLAD YOU ARE HERE VISITING MY BLOG, "INSIGHTS INTO LIFE AND FAITH BY FATHER TROY DAVID POWERS"

ENJOY READING MY REFLECTIONS ON CURRENT AND HISTORICAL CIRCUMSTANCES FACING THE PEOPLE OF GOD IN THE WORLD.

TELL YOUR FAMILIES AND FRIENDS TO JOIN YOU HERE.

GRATEFULLY YOURS,

REVEREND FATHER TROY POWERS

Followers

Blog Archive