Monday, October 10, 2011

MONDAY, MONDAY, AND THEN SOME...........

By nature Monday mornings are a busy time in parishes, as pastoral ministries and administrative duties roll out for the week.  This morning has been no exception to that here at OLOL, and has been more so for me, in terms of phones, doorbells, and the like, as well as my weekly visit from my home health nurse.  I am calling this Double / Triple Monday, as a result of her visit, as unususally so, it took two attempts today to reinsert the point needle for my infusion therapy, that is changed out weekly; and she had to poke me three times to get my veins to produce the blood necessary for my weekly labs.  Mondays are Fr. Pius' day off, and the Parish Secretary is not here on Mondays, only the Prish Bookkeeper, so covering the rest of the activity of answering needs and requests falls to the Pastor.  I have an afternoon parish appointment at the off the church grounds which parishioner Dave Quinn, has generously agreed to take me to, especially considering the pouring rain; and then it will battening down the hatches for the next four days as we go to the Priests' Study Days this evening...........Monday, Monday, And Then Some !!  Praise The Lod Jesus Christ,   Fr.  Troy

No comments:

WELCOME TO MY BLOG

I AM GLAD YOU ARE HERE VISITING MY BLOG, "INSIGHTS INTO LIFE AND FAITH BY FATHER TROY DAVID POWERS"

ENJOY READING MY REFLECTIONS ON CURRENT AND HISTORICAL CIRCUMSTANCES FACING THE PEOPLE OF GOD IN THE WORLD.

TELL YOUR FAMILIES AND FRIENDS TO JOIN YOU HERE.

GRATEFULLY YOURS,

REVEREND FATHER TROY POWERS

Followers

Blog Archive