Friday, October 21, 2011

PT, SCAN P3, INFUSIONS A.M., P.M. ...........

Following my morning infusion treatment, Jack Pennington was here at the OLOL rectory to drive me to my 11 a.m. physical therapy session with Quinn McArthur, at Swanson-McAthur PT, where I saw Paul Swanson, for the first time in the six months I have been back there doing therapy.  Quinn's wife, Linda was in the office, and the three therapeutic assistants, Cherie, Racquel, and Carly, were all working at my earlier than usual hour today, as well.  From there we headed to Sutter Roseville Hospital for my 1 p.m. bone scan part three appointment.  Walgreen's mistakenly sent Dr. Martin's faxed prescription to the Del Paso Road location, near Powerbalance Pavillion, not to the El Camino Avenue and Del Paso Boulevard, near OLOL, so I delayed receiving and starting my newest oral antibiotic, Levemir.  Ruby and Bill Shepherd,  are my volunteer infusion assistants tonight.  The Spaghetti Sauce for tomorrow night's Parish-wide Dinner / Talent Show, is being cooked as I blog...........Fr.  Troy

No comments:

WELCOME TO MY BLOG

I AM GLAD YOU ARE HERE VISITING MY BLOG, "INSIGHTS INTO LIFE AND FAITH BY FATHER TROY DAVID POWERS"

ENJOY READING MY REFLECTIONS ON CURRENT AND HISTORICAL CIRCUMSTANCES FACING THE PEOPLE OF GOD IN THE WORLD.

TELL YOUR FAMILIES AND FRIENDS TO JOIN YOU HERE.

GRATEFULLY YOURS,

REVEREND FATHER TROY POWERS

Followers

Blog Archive