Tuesday, October 25, 2011

A FULL TUESDAY MORNING AND AFTERNOON...........

Between adminisering my own morning, two hour, antibiotic infusion therapy at 8:45 a.m.,  to completing Sunday Bulletin copy between 9:15 a.m. - 10:30 a.m., my weekly visit from the home health nurse who changed out my port needle and drew my weekly blood labs, and then going to my Tuesday physical therapy session; I wrote an All Souls Day letter to OLOL parishioners; led to two drop in appointments, one concerning the Friday morning Funeral Mass. All making for a full and busy day.  After dinner, comes my p.m. infusion therapy, and doing some parish desk work, then watching the DWTS results show...........Fr.  Troy

>>>I still have need for a ride to my Friday afternoon physical therapy appointment at 12:30 p.m.  If you can provide me with me, please let me know as soon as possible...........tdp

No comments:

WELCOME TO MY BLOG

I AM GLAD YOU ARE HERE VISITING MY BLOG, "INSIGHTS INTO LIFE AND FAITH BY FATHER TROY DAVID POWERS"

ENJOY READING MY REFLECTIONS ON CURRENT AND HISTORICAL CIRCUMSTANCES FACING THE PEOPLE OF GOD IN THE WORLD.

TELL YOUR FAMILIES AND FRIENDS TO JOIN YOU HERE.

GRATEFULLY YOURS,

REVEREND FATHER TROY POWERS

Followers

Blog Archive