Saturday, October 22, 2011

SUNDAY SCHEDULE STARTS AT 4 P.M. ...........

In rotation with Fr. Pius, this is my Saturday to hear the 4 p.m. Confessions, and preside at the 5 p.m. Sunday Vigil Mass.  I will go over to the church shortly to carry out those pastoral ministries, and then attend the Parish-wide Fundraiser October Event, a Spaghetti Dinner and Talent Show.  Everyone reading this blog are invited.  $6.00 for adults; $4.00 for children.  Then I will return to the rectory to connect my p.m. antibiotic infusion therapy...........Fr.  Troy

No comments:

WELCOME TO MY BLOG

I AM GLAD YOU ARE HERE VISITING MY BLOG, "INSIGHTS INTO LIFE AND FAITH BY FATHER TROY DAVID POWERS"

ENJOY READING MY REFLECTIONS ON CURRENT AND HISTORICAL CIRCUMSTANCES FACING THE PEOPLE OF GOD IN THE WORLD.

TELL YOUR FAMILIES AND FRIENDS TO JOIN YOU HERE.

GRATEFULLY YOURS,

REVEREND FATHER TROY POWERS

Followers

Blog Archive