Thursday, October 20, 2011

SUMMING UP TODAY AND THE SCRIPTURE STUDY SESSION AND FINANCE COUNCIL MEETING...........

Despite my belated start to my morning Zyvox antibiotic infusion treatment, due to my 10 a.m. appointment with Dr. Randy Martin, and the awkward mobility of the much larger infusion pump and the bag / drip line style of it, I was unable to be connected to it until my return to the rectory.  Iwas able to lead the fourth session of the Prish Scripture Series, with eight participants, including two additions to the group from my last session with the group on October 6th.  My late afternoon was spent preparing for our first quarter of the Fiscal Year 2011-2012, Parish Finance Council Meeting.  It was a brisk one hour review of where we stand and discussing the parish Financial Report we will be presenting November 5 & 6th, and the role Christian  Stewardship has in Sunday Giving.  At 8:15 p.m. Paul Freidrich arrived as my evening infusion volunteer and successfully learned to prepare the antibiotic and the new pump, with guidance from me and Fr. Pius...........More In The Morning,   Fr.  Troy

No comments:

WELCOME TO MY BLOG

I AM GLAD YOU ARE HERE VISITING MY BLOG, "INSIGHTS INTO LIFE AND FAITH BY FATHER TROY DAVID POWERS"

ENJOY READING MY REFLECTIONS ON CURRENT AND HISTORICAL CIRCUMSTANCES FACING THE PEOPLE OF GOD IN THE WORLD.

TELL YOUR FAMILIES AND FRIENDS TO JOIN YOU HERE.

GRATEFULLY YOURS,

REVEREND FATHER TROY POWERS

Followers

Blog Archive