Monday, October 24, 2011

PHYSICAL THERAPY SESSIONS DRIVER VOLUNTEERS NEEDED THIS WEEK...........

The two appointments on my schedule this week as of tonight, are my two physical therapy sessions with Quinn McArthur, at Madison Avenue and Van Maren Lane.  Tomorrow, Tuesday Ooctober 25th, at 1 p.m., and Friday October 28th, at 1 p.m.  Both with 12:30 p.m. departures from OLOL rectory, and return by 2:30 p.m.  If you are available to drive me, please contact me by 9 a.m. tomorrow morning...........Fr.  Troy

No comments:

WELCOME TO MY BLOG

I AM GLAD YOU ARE HERE VISITING MY BLOG, "INSIGHTS INTO LIFE AND FAITH BY FATHER TROY DAVID POWERS"

ENJOY READING MY REFLECTIONS ON CURRENT AND HISTORICAL CIRCUMSTANCES FACING THE PEOPLE OF GOD IN THE WORLD.

TELL YOUR FAMILIES AND FRIENDS TO JOIN YOU HERE.

GRATEFULLY YOURS,

REVEREND FATHER TROY POWERS

Followers

Blog Archive