Wednesday, October 19, 2011

BONE SCAN PART ONE AND TWO DONE.....RESULTS IN A RUPTURE...........

My morning infusion was completed unfettered a few minutes after 9 o'clock and Jack promptly disconnected me, and we were on our way to Sutter Roseville Hospital, for part one and two of  scheduled bone scan tests.  Shortly after 10 a.m., Paul, my bone scan technician, who did two previous bone scans with me, a very pleasant, conversant, and attentive, medical assistant, started with an i.v. placement and then assisted me onto the table.  He makes the procedures very easy and timely to get through.  Part One involved scanning my head and my lower body.  Part Two was zeroed in on my thighs, back lumbar region, and my pelvic area.  Following my second round of scans, Paul gave me a gallium injection that will circulate through my body, until Part Three of the bone scan occurs on Friday.  One drawback occurrence durring the scanning while I was laying on the table, an opening of a small hole at the site of bottom of my back surgery incision occurred.  Being at Sutter Roseville, Jack and I, went directly to Dr. Randy Martin's office  in Building 5.  His Medical Assistant Gina, and Associate, Dr. Kalian, saw me and cleaned, cultured, and covered, the area, which by that point was showing no signs of oozing from the supposedly, half of an inch of opening.  I have a 10 a.m. appointment with Dr. Martin, tomorrow morning, to devise a treatment plan.  I am in no pain as a result of the rupture and will take my p.m. Zyvox antibiotic therapy tonight, with the help of Bill and Ruby Shepherd;  and sleep gingerly overnight, so as not to disrupt the bandaging...........Fr.  Troy

No comments:

WELCOME TO MY BLOG

I AM GLAD YOU ARE HERE VISITING MY BLOG, "INSIGHTS INTO LIFE AND FAITH BY FATHER TROY DAVID POWERS"

ENJOY READING MY REFLECTIONS ON CURRENT AND HISTORICAL CIRCUMSTANCES FACING THE PEOPLE OF GOD IN THE WORLD.

TELL YOUR FAMILIES AND FRIENDS TO JOIN YOU HERE.

GRATEFULLY YOURS,

REVEREND FATHER TROY POWERS

Followers

Blog Archive