Friday, October 28, 2011

25,000 PAGES VIEWS...........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I awoke on this Friday morning October 28, 2011, and opening my blog, discovered as of  8 a.m. Pacific Time, I have received 25,000 page views on, "Insights Into Life And Faith By Father Troy David Powers".   It has been 2 years, 6 months, and 9 days, since I launched this endeavor, and 1,203 blog colums later, I eagerly look forward to blogging daily on unsights and experiences I have to share with you, on our continuing journeys of living wholistically; and believing  in the Living and True God.  Thank you dear readers and fellow bloggers, for your loyalty in reading my blog, and for your interactive comments, when you have them.  I look forward to proceeding in providing you much more in the days, months, years, ahead...........God Bless You And Keep You And May The Lord's Face Shine Upon You Always,   Father Troy David Powers,  Our Lady of Lourdes Parish, Sacramento, California  USA

No comments:

WELCOME TO MY BLOG

I AM GLAD YOU ARE HERE VISITING MY BLOG, "INSIGHTS INTO LIFE AND FAITH BY FATHER TROY DAVID POWERS"

ENJOY READING MY REFLECTIONS ON CURRENT AND HISTORICAL CIRCUMSTANCES FACING THE PEOPLE OF GOD IN THE WORLD.

TELL YOUR FAMILIES AND FRIENDS TO JOIN YOU HERE.

GRATEFULLY YOURS,

REVEREND FATHER TROY POWERS

Followers

Blog Archive