Sunday, October 16, 2011

MY TRANSPORTATION NEEDS THIS WEEK OCTOBER 18 -21...........

Medical and Therapy appointments for which I need Transportation in the week ahead ahead are :

Tuesday October 18th, Physical Therapy with Quinn McArthur, 1 p.m., departing OLOL rectory at 12:30

Wednesday October 19th, Gallium Bone Scan, 9:45 a.m., & 1 p.m.,  Sutter Roseville Medical Center

Thursday October 20th, 1 p.m. Physical Therapy with QMcA. as above

Friday October 21st,  1 p.m., Gallium Bone Scan  Sutter Roseville MC

I appreciate the availabilty of parishioners present or past, and my friends to provide me with rides to these appointments.  Contact me right away, if you can help this week.

No comments:

WELCOME TO MY BLOG

I AM GLAD YOU ARE HERE VISITING MY BLOG, "INSIGHTS INTO LIFE AND FAITH BY FATHER TROY DAVID POWERS"

ENJOY READING MY REFLECTIONS ON CURRENT AND HISTORICAL CIRCUMSTANCES FACING THE PEOPLE OF GOD IN THE WORLD.

TELL YOUR FAMILIES AND FRIENDS TO JOIN YOU HERE.

GRATEFULLY YOURS,

REVEREND FATHER TROY POWERS

Followers

Blog Archive